I Don't Want to Lose You

My desk
Nothing in life ever seems easy.  And for me, my computer is a magically and mystically beast.  At the speed of light, it does more for my food writing and personal chef business than I could ever do with telephones, faxes, and the good ole' US mail.  But along with the magic it performs comes the mystery of not knowing what is going to happen if I press a certain key or click a link.  I guess I should have paid more attention in my Computer Science 101 class and not had the guy sitting next to me write my programs.


So to all you loyal Feedburner subscribers, I am in the process of redirecting you to my new website amycaseycooks so you don't miss out on my recipes, cooking videos, and articles.  The feed to Dinners for a Year will be deleted and redirected to my new website.


Hopefully all will run smoothly and update your reader or prompt you to update to my new feed.


I am crossing my fingers and toes and saying the rosary a few times that it will work.


Stay tuned.......

No comments: